CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Insignificant others...

Monday, November 12, 2012

10 ways to know....

I am writing this post because something amazing happened this weekend, and I just have to share it. So here it goes......

I went to a dance on Saturday night and the guy I like{maybe if we start dating I can release his name} just happened to be there. The other girl that likes him, went off to do her own thing so it was him and I the rest of the time, talking and dancing. After the dance I beat the other girl to the back seat, so I could sit by him{I don't think that she was very happy}. So it seemed to me that he was flirting, and of course I enjoyed every minute of it. We sang, joked, and just talked. We actually have a lot in common. Then when it was time to leave........he hugged me{it was a side hug, but he said "Tonight was fun, see you later", so  obviously he wants to see me again. EEEEEEP!}

So that there inspired my post today.......



Here are a few silly qualities that I would like a boyfriend to have....

 1. Wants to follow his dreams
 2. Can deal with my personality
 3. Nice hair
 4. Watches Jenna Marbles
 5. Laughs at my corny jokes
 6. Puts up with my random facts
 7. Throws his head back when he laughs
 8. He will sing on-key or off-key with me at any time
  9. Teases me
10. Good enough so my best friend likes him

Here are 10 serious qualities that I would like a boyfriend to have....

 1. Loyal
 2. Opens the door for me and others
 3. Courteous
 4. Respectful{not only to me, but himself}
 5. Understanding{in all things}
 6. Honest
 7. Sensitive of my feelings
 8. Good morals
 9. Loves to have fun
10. Fun to be around

The lists just keep going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment