CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Insignificant others...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Some People...

So I work at a restraunt. Let me tell you. We have some idiots come in. Last night someone came through the door, so me{being the great employee that I am}went to the register to help them. The first thing they ask is if we sell food. Now in my head I was telling myself, "Macadi Faye. Just smile, and say yes we do. Control every urge you have right now to slap the stupid off of this guy." I said yes, with a smile, and continued to take his order. Then we had another person come in. This time a lady. She was old, and on oxygen. When he gave her the total{$17.10}
she said "WHAT?"
"$17.10" we said.
Again she said "WHAT?", and agin we told her "$17.10 ma'm."
"WHAT??" she asked AGAIN!!!
"Your total is ONE SEVEVN POINT TEN!"
"Oh. My total is $17.10?" she asked.
"yes" we said.
"Okay"

UGHHH! Customer Service...

0 comments:

Post a Comment