CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Insignificant others...

Monday, November 5, 2012

Finally some answers.....

So I am LDS, and so many people ask me different questions about the church our beliefs and what we can, and cannot do. So today i decide to post about conspiricy's{spelled that wrong} that people have about us "Mormons".

 Pressure their young men to marry at 21.- False, we dont pressure anyone to get married at a certain age.

Think male facial hair is disrepectful and unprofessional.- False, nobody has ever said that.

Mormons say some pretty funny things themselves.....

Shut the Front Door!

Mother! Brother! Father! Sister!

Crap

Shiz

Thank Goodness

Oh Heck

There is beauty all around. When there's love at home.

Pick up all your toys or else I will take them to DI

Eat your J-ELLO

Who tooted?

Was the a Nephi choise or a lamen and lemuel choice?

Hey! I just wanted to invite you to my {whatever} party!

How many kids do you have?

Remember who you are.

Make good choices.

Return with Honor.

How long have you been unbuckled?

Don't make me turn this van around!

I have all the EFY songs on my ipod.

I have 12 sibilings.

Those are just a few things about mormons. You learn something new everyday!

Just remember Mormons were calling each other BRO before it was cool.

Cadi :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment