CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Insignificant others...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So long america.....

Last night a little piece inside of me died.

Obama beat Romney in the 2012 Presidential Elections. Not by Popularity vote, but by Electoral vote. Electoral is when each state has everyone vote, and those votes go to your state representatives. So in all actuality you are voting for your state rep., I know it makes no sense. So Obama won by electoral vote, not because everybody wanted him for president, they obviously wanted Romney{he did win the popular vote}!! So to help the Americans out, here is what our so-called president has in store for us. Obama wants gas prices to raise to $7.00 a gallon, so we HAVE to depend on the government. Obama is Pro-Choice a.k.a. Pro-Abortion, so therefore he is promoting for women to kill their unborn babies. I do understand that there are some instances where it might be appropriate to terminate a pregnancy early, such as if the pregnancy will threaten the mother, and the child's life, it isn't for some stupid teenage girl who got pregnant at 16, and doesn't want to deal with the consequences. He is Pro-Gay Marriage. I strongly believe that marriage is to be between an man a woman. I have been taught that from a young age, and I believe it. God commanded that marriage is between a man and a woman. I am NOT saying that I hate people who are gay. He wants everyone to have Obama-Care. I don't like any of that. AT ALL!!! This is why I personally like Romney. He is Against Abortion. Against Gay Marriage. And he wants to give Americans more jobs.

I understand that Obama is our President, and we have to show respect, but I DO NOT have to like him.


 
See....Romney won popularity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment