CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Insignificant others...

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A vent {not the air-conditioning kind}.....

Today I just want to vent. So there is this boy, let's just call him Thing 1, and I have dated him before, but it was a complicated relationship. I still really, really like him. Then there is this other boy, and we will call him Thing 2. I just met him, and i think that he is awesome and I like him, but I don't know if he really likes me. i just don't know if Thing 1 is trying to use me, or not. It's just with him I have a history, a past with him, and I can't help but think of the good memories that we shared. But, Thing 2 is new, and we have no past with eachother, so it could be possible we could have a future, but I don't really know. BLAHHHHHH!

so for now my plans are to be a cat lady....forever alone :(

Cadi

0 comments:

Post a Comment