CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Insignificant others...

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Well, I guess......

So alot of my friends have boyfriends{yes! real boyfriends!} . It is just really awkward when you hang out with them because you kind of feel like you are the annoying 3rd wheel{what would a tricycle be without a 3rd wheel?}. I just sit at home and wallow in my forever aloneness, and rock back and forth in a corner crying. No big deal. I really like these guys though, I mentioned them in an earlier post{thing 1 and thing 2}, but whatever. Anywho, the one guy i have only met a few times, and we go to different schools, but the other guy, we go to different schools, but we have dated, so I dont know what is really going on. Back to the topic, I just feel so out of place. And then when you try to talk to them about the guy(s) you like, they totally ignore what you are saying, and it's like, "Hey I have boy issues and I just need somebody to talk to, and you won't listen!" So to conclude,  I think I will get a kitty cat.




I am off to go snuggle with my cat.

Cadi

0 comments:

Post a Comment