CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Insignificant others...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Well then....

It has been a crazy week. This is what happened and this is what I learned......

1.) So my best guy friend apparently has a girlfriend now{they have been dating for the past few weeks}, I found out yesterday :| I was like okay, nice to know. Then he asked if I was mad at him.....No!!!! I am not mad that you hid something from me and ignored me for a week. I love being best friend with liars.{sense the sarcasm}. So that happened.

2.) My 6year old brother informed me that i have to do his make-up so he looks like a zombie. 6 year-olds are supposed to be cowboys, not zombies.

For right now, I think I need to stay single, because all boys want to do is lie to you and dress up as zombies for Halloween.



Oh Jenna Marbles.......

Cadi

0 comments:

Post a Comment