CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Insignificant others...

Monday, October 29, 2012

Keeping up with the Karashians{NOT}

                                                              
I don't understand why people enjoy watching these people. I don't get it. They are full of so much drama, and are obsessed with the fame. I watch this show for something else......

                                                            
This man{Scott Disik} makes the show funny. For Example.........


KK: Oh Look someone sent us a free yoga membership
SD: Thank God. You wouldn't have been able to afford it.
KK: ..........


KK: I think Kim and Kris got into a fight. I don't really know.
SD: It's tough when you're married that long....a week or two.

He makes my day!!!!!