CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Insignificant others...

Monday, October 22, 2012

What is happening????

                                         


I have this pet peeve{one of many}. It is old people on facebook. It just bothers me. I mean if you break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend, you log your little self onto facebook, and you change your relationship status, and then when people comment and ask " I am so sorry! what happened?" or "who do I need to shoot?" {posted by dad}, and then you comment and say I don't really want to talk about it { if you don't want to talk about it, don't post it on facebook.} Then you get that one deadly notification............

Ethel Robinson commented on your post. You go and read it, and it says "Dont worry about it pumpkin, you are still young. Your grandpa and I were frinds for 15 years until we statred courting. Dont for get that we love you and so does jesus. Love, Grandma and Grandpa"

Then you comment "okay"

That is so embarrassing to have on your status, because then your friends will make fun of you!!!!!

so that is my rant of the day........

0 comments:

Post a Comment