CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Insignificant others...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Season. Winter Weather.

I love Fall! It is so beautiful. I love the trees, the warm smells, and of course the clothes. I went off shopping last night for my fall/winter clothes. I traveled to second hand stores and got some great stuff. I got a great big green sweater{$3}, and a pair of not ankle but not knee high black boots{$6}. Then off to Target I went. I was actually going in to find a maxi skirt, but they had none, but I did find a pair of fushia skinny jeans{11.68}. LOVE THEM! I then was off to the mall. I traveled into debs....nothing. Walked down to claires.....nothing. Went to aeropostale, and BAM! I found the best blue white and 1 fushia stripe, stripped sweater{$9}. Then I marched down the mall to Down East Basics.....too expensive. Went to Vanity....nothing. I decided then to try American Eagle, and I found the best kahkis ever{$39.69...only paid $20 though}!!!! Ther are skinny kahkis! So to conclude my night I finished up at Walmart, and I got an army green long sleeve tee{$6.87}, and a cream colored scarf{$5.00}. I had a pretty sucessful night...went shopping with $100, and only spent $70 of it. So just remember SALE items are the way to go!

Cadi

0 comments:

Post a Comment